This article describes the Oracle Health Sciences Analyze project dashboard and workbooks and describes how users can export and share report data. We've also included links to Tableau procedures for managing and sharing reports. We've included the following sections:
Project dashboard and workbooks
When you log into Analyze, you’ll see a list of projects - each of these projects include workbooks that contain standard Analyze reports or any custom reports that were prepared by a member of your study team.
For the following reports, Analyze users will view only those studies that they have permission to view in Activate:
- Study Summary Dashboard
- Documents and Submissions
- Regulatory Submissions and Approval Status
- All Activities + Notes
- Open Activities
- Milestone and Scheduled Activity Planning
- Delivery Dashboard
- Contract Module Stats
- Site IP Release Package Dashboard
For the following reports, Analyze users will view only those studies that they have permission to view in Select:
- Survey Response Analysis
- Site Study Interest and Exclusion
- Site Progress
- Study Level Notes
With any Analyze report, you can sort and filter the data. You can restore any changes you make to the original format or save them permanently. You can also turn off automatic updates, so the data you see remains consistent during your editing experience. Subscribe to reports and receive email updates daily or weekly when the report data changes. See the Procedures index in this article for details about these and other workflows.
On the Workbooks page, you can select the checkbox next to a report to access additional features.
- Edit: allows you to edit the report, if you have appropriate permissions
- Download: saves the report (you can use the Tableau desktop application to open downloaded reports)
- Tag: you can associate the report with a category you define; this way, you can easily find the report by filtering by the category name
- Permissions: allows you to determine who can view, interact with, and edit reports (if you have been granted permission to control permissions)
- Move: use this to move the report to another folder or project in the workbook
- Change owner: not enabled for view only users
- Extract refresh: not enabled for view only users
- Tabbed views: allows you to view all reports in the workbook as tabs
- Delete: allows you to delete the workbook, if you have appropriate permissions
You can export your report data in the following formats:
- spreadsheet (single or multiple tab)
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format
- image (PNG) format
Note: we recommend that you use either spreadsheet or PDF format. If your report contains charts, graphs, or other images, those are not included when you export in spreadsheet format. Also, when you export a dashboard, you see only what appears on your screen; to export all pages in a report, always export the entire report.
Sharing web views
You can share Analyze reports with others on your study team or external partners. When you share, recipients receive an email that contains a link to view the report.
Note: Anyone with whom you share a report must have Analyze access. However, you can export an Analyze report and send it to those without access.
Note: the links below redirect to Tableau online documentation
- Explore and analyze data in a view
- View and sort content
- Save your work
- Refresh data or pause automatic updates
- Subscribe yourself or others to a view
- Unsubscribe yourself from a view
- Export data
- Use Custom Views
- Export views
- Share web views
Copyright © 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.