This article describes the Oracle Health Sciences Analyze Cycle Times workbook. We've included the following sections:
The Oracle Health Sciences Analyze Cycle Times workbook, intended for Oracle Health Sciences Select customers, allows you to view a detailed data related to the CDA, Select LITE, Selection, and Survey cycle times:
Dashboards and Sheets
Key Cycle Times Dashboard
The Key Cycle Times Dashboard includes a summary worksheet with the following cycle metrics:
- CDA Cycle - from site CDA task available to CDA finalized
- Select Lite Cycle - from site invitation sent to site invitation reviewed
- Selection Cycle - from site invitation sent to site final acceptance
- Survey Cycle - from site survey task available to site survey submitted
The worksheet displays cycle times in box and whisker plot with cycle time in days. Using the options in the filter panel to the right, you can adjust the data included in the dashboard, and using the control at the upper left of the dashboard, you can compare data by:
The workbook’s second sheet, “Cycle Analysis,” includes multiple filter options that allow you to adjust the dashboard data to your preferred views and view the data in a tabular format and box and whisker plot. You can adjust the following filters at the top of the worksheet:
- Key Cycle: CDA Cycle, Select Lite Cycle, Selection Cycle, Survey Cycle
- Slice Data: All, Region, Country
- Compare Data: All, Region, Country, Study, PI, Workflow
- Unit of Measure: Day, Week
- Sort Table: Data Slice, No. of Cycles, Cycle Median
You can also adjust data included in cycle analysis using multiple filter options (e.g., Sponsor, Study Name, Region, Country, etc.) provided in the filter panel.
The Cycle Times report includes a Data Export worksheet that provides a downloadable version of the data used to create the cycle times metrics. This export worksheet is intended for export to CSV format.
On both the Key Cycles and Cycle Analysis worksheets, you can click a cycle point in the whisker plot diagram to access a “View Cycle Detail” link. This link then displays the Data Export worksheet with the data that makes up that value in the whisker plot diagram.
Copyright © 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.