Support for goBalto Site Select, Site Activate, and Site Analyze Cloud Services, has transitioned to the Oracle Health Sciences Support portal and is no longer provided through the goBalto Help Center or through support@goBalto.com. The goBalto support phone number, 1.877.230.4168, continues to be available and will not change.
The goBalto product documentation will continue to be available here until further notice.
- goBalto Support site on oracle.com
- Support Process Guide - a quick reference guide for first-time Support portal users; shows a series of screenshots on how to create an Oracle account, how to open service requests, and how to contact Oracle Support via phone
- goBalto Training Resources - where customers will find links to recorded customer training and training slides
- goBalto Support Assistance Matrix – used to determine which Oracle group to contact for assistance based on the request type as of April 29, 2019
- goBalto Welcome Center – contains all customer communications, training slides, recorded training, the Support Assistance Matrix, and a product cross reference guide. Login to the Health Sciences Support portal is required to access the Welcome Center.