Oracle Health Sciences Select is the web-based tool that provides anytime, anywhere access to your site selection to-do list and status. This article provides access and navigation assistance, as well as workflow steps for surveys and CDAs.
We've included the following sections in this article:
- Getting started
- Home page
- Viewing communications with your sponsor or CRO
- Updating your site profile and managing documents
- Completing feasibility surveys
- Completing CDAs
- Getting help
Check your email inbox for an invitation. There are two ways to access Select:
- No login required – No need to remember a password, just click the encrypted link for secure access. This link expires after 60 days.
Log in required –Provides access to a document library with all the documents exchanged with the CRO/sponsor. Click the Log in required link to set a password for your account. If you forget your password, use the reset password link to receive a reset password email.
On the home page, you'll see completed and future activities and milestones on the timeline. To get back to this page at any time, click the Select logo at the upper left of any page.
Status for each task is color coded for at-a-glance view:
Green - complete
Orange – pending review (in progress)
Red - discontinued
Gray - not started
Note: you may be working on more than one study with your CRO/Sponsor. Make sure to review the study name in the Study drop down before you begin your work.
Tasks you need to complete are below the timeline. You can view and download files, click yes/no action buttons, upload files, and click Done as appropriate.
Your CRO/sponsor determines the required tasks and the order in which you’ll complete them. Examples are:
Viewing communications with your sponsor or CRO
On the communications tab, you can send messages, and you’ll see the complete history of communications with your sponsor or CRO.
Updating your site profile and managing documents
You can manage:
- your site profile on the site details tab (you’ll see a bell icon if someone from your organization or from the CRO/Sponsor side has updated the profile). If you want someone on your team to work with the CRO/Sponsor in Select, add their name and email address in the Contact tab in the right section. The new contact will receive an email with the link to login.
- documents on the document library tab (all versions of the CDA, Protocol and other study documents exchanged with the CRO/Sponsor, PDF of the feasibility survey questionnaire as well as your completed survey)
Note: Remember that you need to create an account to access the document library.
Completing feasibility surveys
Your sponsor or CRO may assign a feasibility survey task to you. This task displays on the timeline and in the home page task list. If you need to change your survey answer(s) and resubmit, just click the Edit link next to the survey item in the timeline. You can also collaborate with your teammates to complete the survey. The survey link will save your responses automatically.
If your sponsor or CRO assigns you a CDA task, you’ll also find this on the timeline and in the task list.
From the task list, you can download the CDA for review and signature. You can also view the full document history, if the CDA has revisions after you review. To upload your signed CDA or a version with your suggested changes, click the Actions item on the task list. This allows you to attach the document and leave comments for the CRO/sponsor. When your sponsor or CRO sends comments or CDAs back to you with changes, you will receive email notifications.
You can use the latest versions of Chrome, Edge and Firefox as well as Internet Explorer 11.
You have several options for finding help if you need it:
- Request help from you sponsor or CRO contact
- Request help from Oracle by phone at 1.877.230.4168 (24/7)
Copyright © 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.