Oracle's goBalto Analyze Site progress report for Oracle's goBalto Select visualizes the progression from site invitation to final acceptance. The data is provided in a graphical line plot of sites by country, within each phase of selection, as well as tabular form with numbers of sites in each phase of selection.
The report is limited to the following phases of selection:
- Invited to participate - sites invited to participate in feasibility
- Interest in study - sites expressing interest in participating in the study
- CDA signed by site - sites uploading a signed CDA
- CDA approved - sites receiving approval of CDA submission
- Completed feasibility survey - number of sites completing their feasibility survey
- Final acceptance - sites selected for study activation
Filter options to the right allow for aggregating responses from a single or multiple studies, site countries, geographic region, and/or Select site status. Site status counts are also displayed in aggregate and broken out by country.
Copyright ©2018, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.