This article describes Oracle's goBalto Analyze Contract Module Status Dashboard. We've included the following sections:
- Dashboard synopsis
- Dashboards and sheets
The Contract Module Status Dashboard complements the Activate contract module. Users can break down contract status by assigned user, study, country, and region to provide visibility into contract status and activity.
Managers can use the dashboard to view contract analyst workload. Users can access additional activity data through the dashboard and filter it based on selection.
Dashboards and sheets
Contract module dashboard
This dashboard includes contract status overall, broken out by assigned user, region, country or study and crosstab of total contracts in each status
Contract module activity
This worksheet includes all activity that has been completed on selected contracts. Columns specify:
- Study Name
- Site Info
- Contract Group
- Avg. % Complete
- Contract Status (In preparation, In negotiation, Out for signatures, Partially executed, Fully executed, or Completed)
- Contract Info (metadata like Contracting Party, Payer, Bilingual, Site has MSA, etc.) that can be captured in Activate if these fields are enabled for the account.
Activity log includes date of activity, activity type and how long ago the activity occurred. For open contracts, the calculation is today minus activity date. For completed contracts the calculation is contract fully executed date minus activity date.
Site Budget Details Dashboard
The Contract site budget dashboard worksheet provides detailed budget information across an entire study. The dashboard allows users to evaluate budgets per site and total number of patients that are expected to enroll and includes:
Key performance indicators
- average per subject cost
- average per subject cost deviation
- sum allocated number of patients
- average total one time up front fees
- average institutional overhead
Site budget metadata (if enabled for the Activate account)
- site name
- per subject cost
- per subject cost deviation
- allocated number of patients
- total one time up front fees
- institutional overhead
- total one time up front fee breakdown
Copyright ©2018, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.