goBalto Select is the web-based tool that provides anytime, anywhere access to your site selection to-do list and status. We've provided step-by-step instructions below.
- Accessing Select
- Completing activities
- Viewing communications with your sponsor or CRO
- Updating your site profile and managing documents
- Getting help
Check your email inbox for an invitation. Click the link to go to Select to choose a password and log into Select.
You'll see completed and future activities and key milestones on the timeline. Status for each item is color coded:
- Green indicates a task is complete
- Orange means a task is in progress
- Gray means a task is not started
On the Select dashboard, you'll see one or more requested documents. Click Attach and upload a file (in .doc, docx, or .pdf format), and click Done to indicate the task is complete.
Viewing communications with your sponsor or CRO
On the Communications tab, you'll see the complete history of communications with your sponsor or CRO. You can also send a New Message from this tab.
Updating your site profile and managing documents
If you create a user account with Select LITE, you can manage:
- your site profile from the site details tab, and
- documents on the document library tab
If your sponsor or CRO makes changes to your profile on your behalf, see a bell icon () next to the information that changed.
Upload documents such as CVs and medical licenses to the library and reuse them with multiple studies.
Here's how to get assistance if you need it:
- Request help from you sponsor or CRO contact
- Request help from Oracle by phone at 1.877.230.4168 (24/7)
Copyright © 2018, 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.