This article describes the Analyze Adoption Dashboard. We've included the following sections:
The Adoption Dashboard provides high-level insights across a broad range of metrics for goBalto Activate ramp up, usage, planning, and activity. With a layout designed for quick review and ideal for email subscriptions, it includes access to the underlying tabular data that drives the dashboard visualizations when deeper analysis is required.
Dashboard and sheets
The Adoption Dashboard includes four sections: ramp up, user logs, milestones, and activities.
- Studies added overtime
- Sites added over time
- Users added over time
- % of users that have been assigned to a least one study
user logs section
- % of total users that log in over time
- Last user login by month, large number: users that haven’t logged in for 90 days
- Avg logins per user over time
- Sites with site experience users that have had 0 logins
- % of total milestones that have been planned
- Milestones due this time period and overdue milestones
- Over milestones completed, how many were planned
- % of milestones completed on time
- Total activities completed over time
- Avg activities completed by user each month
- % of site activities completed by site experience users (configurable for site activity specific roles)
- Median time from activity alert sent to activity being completed
Copyright ©2018 goBalto, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Under the copyright laws, this article may not be copied, in whole or in part without written consent of goBalto, Inc. except in the normal use of the application and as described in the Terms of Service. The same proprietary and copyright notices must be affixed to any permitted copies as were affixed to the original.