This article, intended for country list managers and project managers, describes how to view site status and email invitations. We've included the following sections:
Monitoring overall site status
At any time, you can see the real-time status of site enrollment and site counts as study team members and sites complete tasks, compare progress across countries, and manage email invitations.
On the site counts dashboard you'll fine the:
- Number of sites nominated, screened, selected, and invited
- Average number of days that it takes sites to open and review the invitation email, return the CDA, complete surveys, and complete the survey and prestudy visit
- Target number of sites by country
- Number of sites nominated, screened, selected, and invited by country
- Average cycle time for the invitation, survey, study visit, and selection processes
Monitoring site email invitations
On the email invitations dashboard, you'll see a list of sites that received study invitation emails, the date the initial and subsequent invitations were sent, and if the site accepted. If a site hasn’t responded you can resend the site’s invitation. Refer to the Resending a site's study invitation procedure in this article. We've also provided detailed information in the Managing email communications article.
Viewing site counts
- In the top navigation bar, click dashboards then click site counts.
- (Optional) To see a list of details by country, click the country name to view:
- List of sites in the country
- Number of subjects for each site
- Current site status
- Site score cards, surveys, and screening summaries (click the corresponding icon to see details)
- Notes and reasons associated with each site
Viewing a site's invitation status
In the top navigation bar, click dashboards then click email.
The dashboard displays:
- Dates that the first and subsequent invitations were sent to the site
- If the site has accepted (is participating)
Resending a site's study invitation
- In the top navigation bar, click select.
- Check the box next to each site that you want to receive another invitation, then click Resend Invitation.
- Click Done.
Copyright ©2018 goBalto, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Under the copyright laws, this article may not be copied, in whole or in part without written consent of goBalto, Inc. except in the normal use of the application and as described in the Terms of Service. The same proprietary and copyright notices must be affixed to any permitted copies as were affixed to the original.