This article, which is intended for all user roles, describes how to navigate in Select and provides helpful tips for managing you profile and password. We've included the following sections:
- Getting around in Select
- Managing your profile to customize your experience
- Using notes to communicate with sites
- Procedures index
Getting around in Select
Managing your profile to customize your experience
Using notes to communicate with sites
You can enter a note for the entire study team or the site to view. A bell icon at top of page shows if a site has posted a note for you to view.
Logging in to Select
- Using your web browser, display the Select login page.
- At Email address, enter your email address.
- At Password, enter your password, then click Log in.
Resetting your password
Note: Use this procedure if you've forgotten your password. If you want to change your password, use the Changing your password procedure below.
- Using your web browser, display the Select login page. On the right, click Forgot your password?
- At Email address, enter your email address, then click Done.
- Check your email inbox for a message from goBalto and follow the password reset instructions included in the email.
Changing your password
- If you are already logged into Select, at the upper right of any page, click the down arrow next to your profile name or picture, then select manage profile.
- Click Manage your password to expand the panel.
- At Current password, enter your current password.
- Enter your new password at New password and Re-enter new password.
- Click Done.
Copyright ©2018 goBalto, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Under the copyright laws, this article may not be copied, in whole or in part without written consent of goBalto, Inc. except in the normal use of the application and as described in the Terms of Service. The same proprietary and copyright notices must be affixed to any permitted copies as were affixed to the original.